Documents required for the validation of your Pro SSL Certificate
Two actions are necessary to ensure the completeness of this validation step :
1- Please fax your documents to +33.1 43 73 05 76 or by email on email@example.com
from the US dial 01133143730576
You must include the duly-completed cover page (which you can download here).
2- Contact our support team (click here : contact support) directly after having proceeded with part 1. This will allow a quick processing of your documents.
What we need to validate your Pro Certificate
- A certificate of incorporation or other legal proof of your company's registration, delivered from the appropriate authority in your country,
- A legal photo ID or valid passport of the contact person for the company that is present on the proof of your company's registration that you provided.
- If you are registering for an association, the association's registration from the public agency that manages such registrations in your country.
If you are unsure as to what documents to send, please feel free to contact our customer support team.
Telephone validation by Comodo
For Pro certificates, there is a final step which involves a telephone call. Our partner, Comodo, will call you and provide you with a code that you will need to enter on their website.
They use the telephone database at http://www.dnb.com/ as the basis of their calls. Therefore, your company must appear in this database.
If this is the case, you will get an email at the email address of your Gandi handle that will contain instructions from Comodo, as well as a button that you can click on to request a call back in order to proceed with the validation.
With regards to renewals, we recommend that you proceed with the renewal operation at least 15 days before the expiration of the previous SSL certificate.
- the name of the company, association or public body
- the name of the legal representative, and
- the telephone number associated with the Gandi handle the Pro SSL certificate has been requested under (owner or administrative contact).