Add a public SSH key to your instance
You can register a public key during the creation of your instance for SSH key authentication during SFTP and Git access. Please note that this is not available for SSH console connection.
To do this:
Step 1: Generate the keys
- Linux : You can use the following OpenSSH tools (ssh-keygen) command (available on Linux) :
ssh-keygen -t rsa -b 2048
- Windows : You can use the Putty generator 'PuttyGen' available on this page
Step 2: Add your public key
Remove a public SSH key from your instance
1. Login to your instance via SFTP
2. Navigate to the folder named '.ssh' located at the root of your SFTP directory listing
3. To remove all SSH public keys simply delete the file 'authorized_keys'. Alternatively, you can edit the file and remove only the SSH public keys that you wish.
最后更改: 2016/06/08 08:46 (外部编辑)